Share this page?
Search the Site
Live Without Eczema
The Handbook for Younger Children and their Parents
Consultant Psychiatrist, London, UK
Consultant Dermatologist, Uppsala, Sweden
All the following are available to share...
- Each heading below is a link to the relevant content.
- All can be shared together between practitioners.
- For patients it is intended that the patient versions are shared one part at a time by the practitioner with the patient as a programme progresses.
- It is recommended that the practitioner and the patient agree that the forms used are to be completed before progressing with the programme.
- The first article in each part below is for the patient.
- The practitioner's version has extra content for emphasis in discussion.
- Each part has links to additional material.
NB This version of The Combined Approach is particularly suitable for the youngest patient.
It can be adapted for children who are over four years, but who are not yet able to use the programme for Adults and Older Children.
- Younger children, atopic eczema and habit reversal
- Treatment programme stages for atopic eczema in Younger Children
- Teledermatology, habit reversal and atopic eczema
- Treatment protocols
- Live Without Eczema - The Patient Handbooks
💡Bookmark to your home screen💡