Share this page?
Search the Site
Visiting this site
The Two Things
It's said "There are only Two Things for every subject, the Two Things you need to know: everything else is an application of those Two Things, or is just not important..."
Well, I think the Two Things about achieving success treating longstanding (that is, chronic) atopic eczema are the combination of
- Optimal topical treatment with
- Habit reversal for habitual scratching....
and the Two Things about achieving those Two Things are combining
- The experience of patients, and parents, with
- The expertise of practitioners
at www.atopicskindisease.com ... of course!
What do you think? Why not post your Two Things in the comment box below!
- Mind & Relationships. Oliver Burkeman. The Guardian Weekend 25 February 2012 p63